Friday, April 26, 2019

21st Century Technology & New Technology

So many technological advancements have happened in the last 10 years from just when I was a kid.  Granted everyone thought we would have flying cars and holograms by now but we are halfway there.  I have seen crazy technology nowadays.  I was scrolling through Instagram one day and saw a fitness trainer to release a program that allows anyone around the world to train "with" her.  How? through a hologram!  I saw videos of people taking her workout class session by learning from and working out with her hologram.  I thought this was the craziest thing I had ever seen in my life.  I knew that it would happen someday but it was crazy to actually see it happen.  So many other new versions of technology like the Alexa and Google Home which do what you want them to do based on command, and Virtual reality to make it seem like the person is physically in the location they are looking at through virtual reality goggles/apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment