Friday, April 26, 2019

Robots

So I feel like the topic surrounding robots is somewhat controversial.  I personally don't know how comfortable I feel with robots that were created to basically be superior to the human and have more power and intelligence.  The thought of sending off hundreds of those creations into the world scares me because of the power they will have.  We already have started developing them and videos have been released of ones that have been created.  One that comes to my mind is specifically "Sophia the robot" and I have seen videos of her speaking and moving and it is as if she is a human and it was chilling to see something that is all electronic and mechanics function in that way.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I personally am creeped out and scared at the thought of robots one-day outsmarting humans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment