Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Introduction


My name is Amanda Mencia, this picture is from when I was in Portugal shadowing in a hospital.  I have 1 brother and then 4 stepbrothers and two stepsisters.  I also have 3 dogs, two golden retrievers, and one Australian Sheppard.  The goldens' names are Wyatt and Sampson and the Aussie's name is Mason.  I am from Jacksonville which is a few hours north of Tampa.  I love soccer, hiking, running, and going to the gym.  I am currently a junior here at UT, Allied Health major with a concentration of medical sciences and I am a double minor in psychology and chemistry.  I am considering two careers right now, pediatrician or physical therapy for professional sports.   I signed up for this class because it looked interesting and seems that it will be a fun class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment